REASONS FOR VISIT US
• The only hotel in Jurmala surrounded by pine forest , with own green territory and just within 100 metres from sandy beaches
• Hotel located in prestigios Jurmala district : best restaurants are within walking distance : Le Baron , Faces ( Spain cuisine) , International ( European cuisine) , Halipapa ( Caucasian cuisine) and high value estates are here!
• Everything for family vacation : our kinder playground on open fresh sea air, lot od childrens and sport playgrounds on the beach – just 100m far from the hotel , within walking distance : Adventure Park Jūrmalas Tarzans ,Dzintaru forest park , which is intended both for the fans of active and relaxing leisure activities , Līvu Water Amusement park : the largest closed-type water park in the Northern Europe, which operates throughout the year.
• The only in Jurmala Thai Lotus Massage Studio with masseurs from Thailand.The only place in Jurmala where you can have couple massage at the same time.
• In Jurmala only our SPA beauty mistress offer Biologic Recherche treatments, well known by Ambassade de la Beaute
• Bycicle rent at the hotel and bicycle roads are close to the Hotel : invites You to have a bicycle trip!
• Dzintaru Concert hall is only 25 minutes walking : enjoy perfect music concerts – taste a culture in Jurmala!
Our professional staff will take care and pamper You !
* Perfect location only 15 km from the airport and 25 km from the Rīga city centre
* Unique climatic and balneological European resort with natural healing resources that are widely used in resort treatments
* 26 km long sandy beach, well equipped for everyone, including people with special needs
* Greenest resort town in Latvia, 64 % of Jūrmala - nature areas and 34 % - forests
* The only city in Latvia with a healthy city status
* One third of Latvian Blue Flags fly above the beaches of Jūrmala
* One of the largest historic wooden architectural heritage in Latvia (103 national significance and 295 local significance architectural monuments)
* One third of Latvia’s tennis courts are located in Jūrmala!
* A large part of the city is covered with the free WiFi
* Jūrmala has received European Destinations of Excellence award in the category „Water Tourism” (2010)
* The city’s beaches are its largest draw. Majori and Jaunkemeri beaches have received the Blue Flag, which means they are clean, safe and well-maintained. The Blue Flag beaches are especially popular with vacationers. At the beach you can hire paddle-boats and jet skis, play football and beach volleyball, or learn to windsurf.
* During the summer months, the ferry „New way” travels from Riga to Jurmala.
* The yacht clubs along the Lielupe offer yacht, boat, and water ski rentals. You can watch traditional rowing, sailing, and powerboat races.
* Bird watching and bat and beaver observation excursions can be arranged. Rare and protected species can be seen in Kemeri National Park. Raga Dunes Nature Park is home to an 18,2 m high dune and 300 year old pines.
* The Jurmala City Museum invites you to get know the history of the resort, but in Jurmala open air museum – history of the one-time fishing village.